Money From Heaven: A Documentary on Supernatural Provision

Money From Heaven: A Documentary on Supernatural Provision

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Vernice

TESTIMONY
I was not saved at the time. Went to church. Knew of the Lord, but had no relationship.
I was divorced and had 2 boys to care for. You know that boys eat more than girls.
Any way it was beginning of the month and I had just received my pay check. Paid the rent, put gas in the car and paid some other bill and then went to the Pathmark
Grocery Store. I then realized that I only had $10.00 left.  Oh the store was crowded with lots of people with loaded carts. Mostly food stamp shoppers. I was in panic. I bought (4) items, milk, bread, bananas and hamburger meat. The ten was done. Looking at the carts loaded with junk foods, I had tears in my eyes, the hopelessness.  What am I  going to feed my boys for the next 2 weeks.
Anyhow I took my 4 items and walked out to my car and to my surprise, at the door of my car was a $50.00.  WOWW!! Oh yeah, I went back and shopped for my boys.
Now see how the story continues.  I have told this testimony many times of God’s goodness, and it had become a boring story to my boys.
Well, my oldest son had gotten saved for about a year and we had a death in the family in Florida. He and his friend were coming back from Florida, and he assumed that his direct deposit from his job was in his bank account, but lo and behold he  stopped to get gas and there was no money in his account.
Between him and his friend, they only had $8.00. That was not enough to get back to Atlanta. He went into the bathroom and reminded God how he let me find $50.00 to give them food and he asked God for a miracle.
He went back and opened the car door and there was $20.00 on floor which was just enough to buy gas to come to Atlanta.
See when God gives us a testimony, don’t ever be deterred to talk about, you don’t know who will use it.
Love you, Vernice

No comments:

Post a Comment