Money From Heaven: A Documentary on Supernatural Provision

Money From Heaven: A Documentary on Supernatural Provision

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Amy

I often use one safety clip for making ribbons an such for my job. So I don't need a box of them, just one. So I usually will just ask my mom or a friend that has many for just one instead of purchasing a whole box. Anyway, I had been using this one paperclip for a while for my crafts and I lost it, couldn't find it anywhere. Without it I couldn't be productive in my craft/bow making. So the next day I had a Dr. appt., and that morning I was riding with my mom to go to Dr. and I was telling her that I had lost the paperclip and needed to get one from her after the appt. so I could go back to work. I just happened to say, "unless God decides to drop one from the sky for me before then"! So we enter the Dr. office and we had to wait for an elevator to take us up a floor, and as the elevator door opened and we went to go in, there on the floor in the very center of the elevator lay one single paper clip!! Me and Mom both smiled because we knew God placed it in our path to show us that whatever we need, even the smallest of things, he can provide...

No comments:

Post a Comment